About The Podcast
The CreativeLife podcast with Jenny Yang is a free, bi-weekly audio file download about the art, business, & soul of living the creative life. Founded in May, 2011, each hour-long podcast features real conversations with established and up-and-coming creatives, and real advice for creative entrepreneurs charting unexpected paths. Think of it as your very own Do-It-Yourself joint Masters degree in Fine Arts and Business Administration or a DYI MFA/MBA…if you will.
- You are young, gifted and bold!
- You refuse to live another day of being less than all of your rockstar self!
- You insist on making a living out of your creative passion!
- You know that your CREATIVE development must go hand-in-hand with your BUSINESS and PERSONAL development!
Feed your ears, brain, and heart with The CreativeLife podcast.
To contact the Podcast, send a hello to creativelifepod at gmail [dot] com!
Here’s the technical stuff:
- PC Audio Editing Software: Audacity 1.3 Beta
- Microphone: Audio-Technica AT2020 USB cardioid condenser microphone
- Podcast Publishing: Liberated Syndication
- Blog/Feed Publishing: WordPress hosted WordPress website / Feedburner.com RSS feed
- Podcast Producer: Jenny Yang (Shin Kawasaki – microphone)
Thanks for visiting The CreativeLife podcast with Jenny Yang, a podcast & blog about the art, business, & soul of living the Creative Life. If you find this interesting, subscribe to the RSS feed, visit our Facebook Page or add us on Twitter!